How to annotate a document?
To annotate a document, please follow the steps below:
There are two ways to annotate a document.
3. Press the "T" text icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap anywhere on the image where you want to text to be. A blue text box will appear.
5. Choose the font and font size at the bottom to your liking.
a. The left numbers are the font sizes.
b. In the middle are your fonts.
c. The A icon near the right allows you to change text and background color.
d. The icon on the right allows you to align your text, left, center, or right.
6. Press "Done" on the upper right to accept the changes.
How to Write on Document
3. Press the palette icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select a different pen size, color, or eraser. Tap anywhere on the image where you want to annotate and write.
5. Press the "Save" button in the lower right corner to confirm changes.