How to adjust the image brightness and saturation?
To adjust the brightness and saturation of your images, please follow the steps below:
1. Start scanning.
2. Proceed to the next step, and the page processing screen will appear.
3. Tap on the bottom image to show the image processing screen.
4. Select the "Photo" mode.
The image brightness slider will appear from the left side.
The color saturation slider will appear from the right side.
5. Drag the left slider to adjust the brightness of the image.
6. Drag the right slider to adjust the saturation of the image.
7. Press the "OK" button to accept the changes.