How to adjust the image brightness, saturation and shadow removal level?
To adjust the brightness, saturation and shadow removal level of your images, please follow the steps below:
- Start scanning.
- Proceed to the next step, and the page processing screen will appear.
- There will be two images. The top image shows the detected document boundary, and the bottom image shows the cropped and enhanced image result that will be eventually saved into your documents.
- Enhance your scans.
- Crop and rotate scans.
- Adjust the image aspect ratio.
- Remove shadows, sharpen text and enhance your scans.
- Tap on the small image or the "Adjust" button to enter the detail adjustment.
- The sliders on the left and right sides allow you to adjust brightness, saturation and shadow removal level.
- Press the "OK" button at the bottom right of the screen to accept the changes.
- Press the "Done" button to save your scans.