How to adjust the image brightness and saturation?
To adjust the brightness and saturation of your images, please follow the steps below:
- Start scanning.
- Proceed to the next step, and the page processing screen will appear.
- Tap on the bottom image (the small one) to show the image processing screen.
- Select the "Photo" mode.
(To sharpen text and remove shadows, you must select the "Color" mode or the"B & W" mode.)
The image brightness slider will appear from the left side
The color saturation slider will appear from the right side.
- Drag the left slider to adjust the brightness of the image.
- Drag the right slider to adjust the saturation of the image.
- Press the "OK" button to accept the changes.