How to crop and rotate your scans?
To crop and rotate scans, please follow the steps below:
- Start scanning.
- Proceed to the next step, and the page processing screen will appear.
- There will be two images. The top image shows the detected document boundary, and the bottom image shows the cropped and enhanced image result that will be eventually saved into your documents.
- Move any corner of the orange detection box to reshape the picture to your liking.
- Rotate your scans.
- Enhance your scans.
- Adjust the image aspect ratio.
- Remove shadows, sharpen text and enhance your scans.
- Adjust the image brightness, saturation and shadow removal level.
- Tap on the "Done" button in the bottom right corner to save your scan.