How to adjust the image aspect ratio?
To adjust the image aspect ratio, please follow the steps below:
- Start scanning.
- Proceed to the next step, and the page processing screen will appear.
- There will be two images. The top image shows the detected document boundary, and the bottom image shows the cropped and enhanced image result that will be eventually saved into your documents.
- Enhance your scans:
- Crop and rotate scans.
- Remove shadows, sharpen text and enhance your scans.
- Adjust the image brightness, saturation and shadow removal level.
- Tap on the "Aspect Ratio" button to show the aspect ratio popover.
- You can also choose the format or page size of the document by tapping the arrow on the top right of the popup. For example, if you scan a business card, you can select the "Business Card" as its page size.
- Then, drag the image edges to fill the page. You can tap on the orientation button to toggle the orientation.
- Tap on the "OK" button to accept the changes.