How to scan an image from Clouds (iCloud, GoogleDrive, Dropbox, etc.)?
To scan a image from Clouds, please follow the steps below:
- Start scanning. It will show the camera screen in the beginning.
- Switch to "Files" by tapping on the bottom right switch.
- Choose "Image" in the top right corner.
- Tap "Files" or cloud storage which you want to open from.
- Select an image that you need.
- After proceeding to the next step, the page processing screen will appear.
- Enhance your scans.
- Crop and rotate scans.
- Adjust the image aspect ratio.
- Remove shadows, sharpen text and enhance your scans.
- Adjust the image brightness, saturation and shadow removal level.
- Tap on the "Done" button in the bottom right corner to save your scan.