How to scan a color document?
To scan a colour document, please follow the steps below:
- Start scanning.
- Proceed to the next step, and the page processing screen will appear.
- There will be two images. The top image shows the detected document boundary, and the bottom image shows the cropped and enhanced image result that will be eventually saved into your documents.
- Crop and rotate scans. Move any corner of the orange detection box to reshape the picture to your liking.
- Select a color mode ( "Photo" or "Color" ) in the bottom toolbar. You can manually select another mode if it doesn't look right. (It will result in the bottom image.)
- Tap on the small image or the "Adjust" button to enter the detail adjustment.
- If you select "Color" mode, you can choose an enhance method (Old Method / Fine / Clean).
- Adjust the enhanced details. The sliders on the left and right sides allow you to adjust bright, saturation and shadow removal level.
- Press the "OK" button at the bottom right of the screen to accept the changes.
- Press the "Done" button to save your scans.