How to edit a document?
You can copy, move, reorder, delete, or duplicate pages in the page browsing screen.
Viewing a Document
1. Tap on a document to enter full-screen.
2. Tap it again to go back to the thumbnail navigation mode.
3. Double tap on the image to zoom in and out.
To copy, move, delete, or duplicate pages, please follow the steps below:
1. Tap on the "Select" button in the main screen to enter selection mode.
2. Select the documents, and tap on any action button in the bottom toolbar.
To reorder the pages of a document, please follow the steps below:
1. Tap on the "Reorder" button in the bottom toolbar.
2. Drag any page to a new position.
3. Tap on the "Done" button to exit reorder mode.
To Edit and Draw on the Document:
1. Tap on the palate button to enter the drawing mode.
2. Select a different pen size, color, or eraser.
1. Tap on the feather icon to enter signature mode.
2. Select an existing signature or create a new one.