How to sign a document?
To put your signature on a document, please follow the steps below:
1. There are two ways to start adding signatures:
- Select the page you want to draw. Tap on the "Edit" button in the bottom toolbar and press the "Sign" button to add shapes.
- Tap on the screen to show the document to fullscreen. Press the "Sign" button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on the screen to put your signature on the document.
3. You will be directed to a page to write your customized signature.
If you want to rewrite or make changes to your signature, press the "clear" option on the bottom right.
The selection on the bottom left will allow you to save your signature on this device.
4. Press "Save" on the top right corner to save your signature.
5. Move the signature to your destination. Ink comes in three colors: red, blue, and black. Select them at the bottom palette.
6. Click on the "Save" button in the lower right corner to finish your process.