How to sign a document?
To put your signature on a document, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the image you need on the main screen.
2. Tap on the image to switch to fullscreen. A series of functions will appear at the bottom.
3. Press the "Feather Icon" at the bottom of the screen.
A tap icon will appear on the screen. Tap it.
4. You will be directed to a page to write your customized signature.
If you want to rewrite or make changes to your signature, press the "clear" option on the bottom right.
The selection on the bottom left will allow you to save your signature on this device.
5. Press "Save" on the top right corner to save your signature.
6. Move the signature to your destination.
Ink comes in three colors: red, blue, and black. Select them at the bottom palette.
7. Click on the "Save" button in the lower right corner to finish your process.