How to enter texts in a document?
To enter text in a document, please follow the steps below:
1. Start entering text in a document.
- Tap on the "Edit" button in the bottom toolbar in the page screen. Press the "Text" button to start entering text.
- Tap on the screen to show the document to fullscreen. Press the "Text" icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Add text on the page.
- Tap the blank space on the page.
- Tap on the "Add Text" button in the middle of tool bar.
A blue text box will appear.
3. Adjust text style and format.
You can change the font size, fonts, font color, etc.
- The left numbers are the font sizes.
- In the middle are your fonts.
- The A icon near the right allows you to change text and background color.
- The icon allows you to align your text, left, center, or right.
- The icon on the right allow you to resize the text. There are two different options to resize the text, which are auto width and fixed size.
4. Adust the order of layer.
By default, the Annotate layer will be on all objects (including text, images, arrows, shapes, etc.).
To adjust the order of the "Text" layer , Tap on the "Bring to Front" or "Send to Back" button on the top screen.
5. Save your changes.
Press " Done" on the upper right to accept the changes.