How to enter texts in a document?
To enter text in a document, please follow the steps below:
1. There are two ways to start entering text in a document.
- Tap on the "Edit" button in the bottom toolbar in the page screen. Press the "Text" button to start entering text.
- Tap on the screen to show the document to fullscreen. Press the "Text" icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap anywhere on the image where you want to text to be. A blue text box will appear.
3. Choose the font and font size at the bottom to your liking.
- The left numbers are the font sizes.
- In the middle are your fonts.
- The A icon near the right allows you to change text and background color.
- The icon allows you to align your text, left, center, or right.
- The icon on the right allow you to resize the text. There are two different options to resize the text, which are auto width and fixed size.
4. Press "Done" on the upper right to accept the changes.