How to send a fax?
To send your document through fax, please follow the steps below:
There are two ways to send fax.
If you have not taken the image yet:
- Start scanning.
- Finish scanning.
- Choose the "Export" option on the bottom left corner.
- Press the "Fax" or "DocFax" icon on the screen.
(DocFax is an app that specially designed for fax.)
- Enter the information you need, and then press "Next" on the upper right corner.
If you have already taken the image:
- Press the "Fax" icon on the bottom right corner of the main screen.
- Tap the "Create New Fax" icon on the bottom right corner
- Tap the " + Add Document" button to select the image or document you need to fax, then press the "Add" at the bottom.
- Fill in the information you need, the press "Next" on the upper right corner.
Important: Make sure to check your Fax Status in the "Fax Send History" to confirm whether if your document was sent successfully. If you have agreed to accept notifications from us, the app will automatically verify you of your fax status. Please remember to turn on the Push Notification for this app in your device settings.
If Your Fax Send Failed:
- Check why they occur.
- Tap on the “ Resend” button to resend it.
Note: If the above actions do not work for you, you can ask for refund from app store for the failed fax pack.