How to scan a document?
To scan a document, please follow the steps below:
1. Tap on the + button on the main screen.
(If you don't have a folder yet, you can create one by tapping the folder icon near the upper left corner)
2. Choose "Photos" or "Files" by tapping the functions at the bottom.
It will show the camera screen at the beginning.
3. Tap on the black shutter button to capture a picture or tap on "Manaul" button to switch to "Auto Capture" mode.
4. Tap on the thumbnail icon to proceed to the next step when you finished taking the photos.
5. In the next step, there will be two images; the top image shows the detected document boundary,
and the bottom image shows the cropped and enhanced image result that will be eventually
saved into your documents.
6. Move any corner of the orange detection box to reshape the picture to your liking.
Select a different image mode (Photo / Color / B & W) in the bottom toolbar if the bottom image does not look right.
If the bottom image shape does not look right, you can tap on the aspect ratio icon to show the image aspect ratio screen.
7. After editing the image shape, tap on the "OK" button to accept the changes.
8. Adjust the brightness and contrast of the image by tapping on the bottom image to show the image processing screen.
9. Tap on the "OK" button to accept changes.
10. Tap on the "Next" button or swipe left to go to the next page.
11. Tap on the "Done" button to finish scanning, and open the document.
The document will be automatically saved into the current folder with a default name.
You can customize the "Default Naming Rule" in the app settings screen.
Tap on the title to rename it.