How to export a document?
To export a document, please follow the steps below:
There are three ways to export a document.
Export From Main Screen
- Tap on the "Select" button in the main screen to enter selection mode.
- Select the document and tap on the "Export" button in the bottom toolbar.
- The export menu will appear.
You can export the document to Email, Photos, Print, Open In, and Fax.
You can also upload it as PDF / JPEGs to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Evernote, WebDAV, and SMB.
For example, tap on the "Email" option, and select "PDF".
Then, the email composer will appear.
Enter your recipient email address and tap on the "Send" button.
Export From Page Browsing Screen
- Tap on the document to show the page browsing screen.
- Tap on the "Export" button in the bottom toolbar.
- The export menu will appear. Follow the same steps as above to export it to one of the options.
Export From "Services"
- Tap on the "Settings" button in the upper left corner.
- Tap on "Services".
- The services screen will appear.
- Tap on one of the export options.
(1) tap on the "Print" option.
(2) Select documents to export to Print.
(3) The printer screen will show all printers that support AirPrint.