How to password lock folders
You can protect your documents and files from the unauthorized eyes.
There are two ways to lock your folders.
To password lock your folders, please follow the steps below:
Lock from the Main Screen
1. Tap on a folder in the main screen to select it.
2. Tap on the name at the top to enter renaming screen.
3. There will be a password switch under the name.
Lock From Folder List
1. Swipe right on the black tab with "Folders" located in the lower left corner of the main screen.
2. "Rename" folders by tapping on the three dots right side of your folder.
3. Repeat the process from solution one.