How to use the folder list feature
There is a new "Folder List" feature that helps you access your folders and documents with a single swipe!
To use the "Folder List" feature, please follow the steps below:
- Swipe right on the black tab with "Folders" located in the lower left corner of the main screen.
A list will appear with three categories for you to select.
- The "All" tab will show every folder and documents. They will appear in the right half screen.
- The "All Doc" tabs will only show the documents organized within folders in the right half screen. The number in the tab indicates how many documents are there.
- The "Not in Folder" tab will show documents that are not organized in folders in the right half screen. The number in the tab indicates how many documents are there.
- "Delete" or "Rename" folders by tapping on the three dots right side of your folder.
- Create new folders by tapping the "Add Folder" icon in the upper right corner.
- Easier access to "Settings" by tapping on the button at the bottom of the screen.