How to use the folder list feature
There is a new "Folder List" feature that helps you access your folders and documents with a single swipe!
To use the "Folder List" feature, please follow the steps below:
1. Swipe right on the black tab with "Folders" located in the lower left corner of the main screen.
A list will appear with three categories for you to select.
1. The "All" tab will show every folder and documents. They will appear in the right half screen.
2. The "All Doc" tabs will only show the documents organized within folders in the right half screen. The number in the tab indicates how many documents are there.
3. The "Not in Folder" tab will show documents that are not organized in folders in the right half screen. The number in the tab indicates how many documents are there.
4. "Delete" or "Rename" folders by tapping on the three dots right side of your folder.
5. Create new folders by tapping the "Add Folder" icon in the upper right corner.
6. Easier access to "Settings" by tapping on the button at the bottom of the screen.