How to configure the file naming rules?
To start configuring the file naming rules, please follow the steps below:
- Tap on the "Settings" button in the upper left corner.
- Tap on "File Naming Rules."
- Select the file you want to set naming rules.
(1) New documents (File just scanned or uploaded.)
(2) New collages
(3) Export documents as JPEG files
(4) Export OCR (Text Recognition) result
You can use characters, symbols and file added date to configure your naming rules.
Date - File added date (yyyy-mm-dd hr:mi)
Number - The number is given when the file name is repeated.
- Add naming rule templates（Pro version）
If you want to enable naming rule templates, you can do so by upgrading the app to the pro version.
Please go to the app settings > Upgrade to DocScan Pro.